Public Buildings and Grounds [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Sixty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Sept. 26, Oct. 8, 1918
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 14. Considers construction of WWI housing and military hospitals. and Considers (65) H.R. 13026.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 6 of 16. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2481985