Charges Against the Federal Board for Vocational Education. Part 27 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 11, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 1,663-1,746 pages ; cm.
- Includes discussion of alleged improper practices at Federal Board for Vocational Education Philadelphia, Pa., branch agency.
- Microfiche Note: Part 27 begins on microfiche No. 5 of 14.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2482222