Charges Against the Federal Board for Vocational Education. Part 29 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Education, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on May 13, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 1,813-1,894 pages ; cm.
- Includes discussion of ex-Convict David Harvey's alleged defraudation of National Elks War Relief Commission while posing as Federal Board for Vocational Education official. Also includes discussion of illiteracy among American veterans.
- Microfiche Note: Part 29 begins on microfiche No. 7 of 14. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2482224