Public Buildings and Grounds [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Sixty-Sixth Congress, first session, on June 18, 1919
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 2. Considers government contractors WWI costs increase relief, and misc public buildings construction projects. and Considers (66) H.R. 3094, (66) H.R. 5288.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 1 of 13. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2482525