Choice of President in Event President and Vice President Shall Not Have Been Elected and Qualified. Elimination of Electoral Messengers and Incidental Expenditure Required [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Election of President, Vice President, and Representatives in Congress, Sixty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Dec. 31, 1924, Jan. 5, 1925
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Election of President, Vice-President, and Representatives in Congress
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 39 pages ; cm.
- Considers (68) H.R. 10268, (68) H.R. 11256.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2483611