Government Control of Meat Packing Industry [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Sixty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Sept. 17, 18, 23, 24, 26-28, 1918
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 204 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to authorize Federal control of food packing plants and reviews FTC report on meat packing industry economic concentration.
Considers (65) S. Res. 221.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2483748