Affaire Ringeisen : arrêt du 23 juin 1973 (Interprètation de l'arrêt du 22 juin 1972) Ringeisen case, judgment of 23 June 23 1973 (Interpretation of the judgment of 22 June 1972).
- Corporate Author:
- European Court of Human Rights
- Strasbourg : Greffe de la Cour, Conseil de l'Europe, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 13,13 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ringeisen, Michael
European Court of Human Rights
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Its/Publications. Series A: Judgments and decisions, v.16
- Related Titles:
- Ringeisen case
- French and English on opposite pages, numbered in duplicate.
"This case has its origin in an application against the Republic of Austria submitted to the Commission in 1965 by an Austrian national, Mr. Michael Ringeisen".
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 24840