Farmers' Export Financing Corporation [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Sixty-Seventh Congress, first session, on June 20-25, 27, 29, 1921
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1921.
- Physical Description:
- 134 pages ; cm.
- Considers S. 1915, to establish the Farmers Export Financing Corp. for the purpose of purchasing agricultural products in the U.S. and selling them in foreign countries. and Considers (67) S. 1915.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2484190