"Blue-Sky" Bill. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Feb. 15-18, 20, 1922
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 120 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to prevent use of U.S. mails and other agencies of interstate commerce for transportation of securities or security information which violate state laws.
Considers (67) H.R. 10102.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2484713