<Statement of Rear Admiral William C. Braisted, Chief of Bureau of Medicine and Surgery> [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Sixth Congress, first session, on June 6, 1919
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1919.
- Physical Description:
- 515-528 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 14. Considers Navy FY20 budget estimates for medical programs.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 6 of 10. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2484825