Statement of Hon. Josephus Daniels, Secretary of the Navy [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Jan. 12, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 1-28 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 1. Considers proposal to establish a Navy ship repair yard at San Diego Harbor, Calif., including construction of a marine railway and other facilities.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 1 of 37.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2484838