Reappointment of Naval Officers Who Have Resigned [microform] : Report on the Bill (H.R. 4977) "To Authorize the President To Reappoint in the Navy Former Officers of the Regular Navy Who Resigned Subsequent to November 11, 1918 / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Seventh Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1921.
- Physical Description:
- page 215 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 29. and Considers (67) H.R. 4977.
- "May 12, 1921.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 3 of 12., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2485148