Hearing on the Bill H.R. 9081, To Reimburse Certain Persons for Loss of Private Funds While They Were Patients at the U.S. Naval Hospital, Naval Operating Base, Hampton Roads, Va [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on May 17, 1922
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 969-970 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 118.
Considers (67) H.R. 9081.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 11 of 25.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2485416