Nomination of Bainbridge Colby as Secretary of State. <Part 1> [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, Sixty-Sixth Congress, second session, on Mar. 10, 1920
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages ; cm.
- Confidential. Reviews charges of fraudulent influence peddling in obtaining Army commissions.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2485613