Revision of Statutes Relating to Patents [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Patents, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Apr. 6, May 1, 3, 4, 1922
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Patents
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 302 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require that unless patents be worked and put into operation in U.S. within certain period of time the Government reserves the right to license those patents for manufacture, sale, and use in U.S.
Considers (67) S. 3325, (67) S. 3410.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2485635