Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 5705 for the Reimbursement of Certain Persons for Loss of Liberty Bonds and Victory Notes While Naval General Court-Martial Prisoners [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Eighth Congress, first session, on May 29, 1924
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 2,289-2,290 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 196.
Considers (68) H.R. 5705.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 24 of 30.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1984. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2485850