Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 10685) To Authorize the Secretary of the Navy To Extend the Nurses' Quarters at the Naval Hospital, Washington, D.C., and To Construct Necessary Additional Buildings at Certain Naval Hospitals [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Dec. 16, 1924
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Physical Description:
- 121-136 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 20.
Considers (68) H.R. 10685.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 2 of 5. Hearing was also filmed as H375-10.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service 1984. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part II
View MARC record | catkey: 2485891