Fourth-Class Postmasters -- Rent, Fuel, Light, and Equipment Allowances [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Subcommittee No. 1, Salaries and Allowances, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on May 6, 1926
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1926.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 29 pages ; cm.
- Considers (69) H.R. 4040, (69) H.R. 107, (69) H.R. 6100, (69) H.R. 6520, (69) H.R. 7267, (69) H.R. 7558, (69) H.R. 11712.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2486144