Flood Control. Part 7, Floods in the New England States [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Flood Control, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Nov. 22, 1927, Jan. 11, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Flood Control
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 4,925-5,370 pages ; cm.
- Contains material related to flood control programs, hydrographic data, and statistics on flood-related property damage in Florida, Sacramento River area, Calif, and the Mississippi River Valley (p. 4957-5248). and Considers (70) S. 3434, (69) H.R. 9957, (69) S. 2273.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2486538