For the Relief of Andrew Jackson Seward, Jr. (Deceased) (H.R. 8478) [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 2,145-2,146 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 243.
Considers (69) H.R. 8478.
- "Apr. 5, 1926."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 23 of 32.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2486939