Emergencies in Connection with the Activities of Underwater Craft (H. Res. 66) [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- pages 1,065 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 182. and Considers (70) H.J. Res. 131, (70) H. Res. 66.
- "Feb. 9, 1928.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 12 of 36., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2487425