Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 5713) To Permit Certain Warrant Officers To Count All Active Service Rendered Under Temporary Appointments as Warrant or Commissioned Officers in the Regular Navy, or as Warrant or Commissioned Officers in the U.S. Naval Reserve Force, for Purpose of Promotion to Chief Warrant Rank [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session, on Apr. 11, 1928
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 2,325-2,329 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 389.
Considers (70) H.R. 5713.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 25 of 36.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2487632