To Authorize a Cash Award to William P. Flood for Beneficial Suggestions Resulting in Improvement in Naval Material [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventieth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 3,209-3,210 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 497. and Considers (70) H.R. 13288.
- "May 24, 1928.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 34 of 36., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2487740