Public Buildings and Grounds [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 5, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 9 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 4. Considers legislation on Waltham, Mass., land conveyance; Trenton, N.J., Fed building title conveyance; Syracuse, N.Y., P.O. site sale; Carville, La., leper home chaplain's residence; Blackfeet Indians mineral rights; and White House police force increase.
Considers (71) H.R. 2161, (71) H.R. 9407, (71) H.R. 8918, (71) H.R. 7768, (71) S. 1487, (71) H.R. 9437.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/6:71-2/4
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2487930