Proposed Constitutional Amendments Relating to the Fixing of the Time for the Commencement of the Terms of President, Vice President, and Members of Congress, and Fixing the Time of the Assembling of Congress; and to the Presidential Succession; and to the Electoral College System [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Election of President, Vice President, and Representatives in Congress, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Feb. 4, 7, 14, 21, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Election of President, Vice-President, and Representatives in Congress
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 67 pages ; cm.
- Considers (71) H.J. Res. 65, (71) H.J. Res. 9, (71) H.J. Res. 216, (71) H.J. Res. 292.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2488000