Construction for Hospitalization at Soldiers' Homes [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Military Affairs, Subcommittee No. 1. (Military Affairs), Seventy-First Congress, third session, on Dec. 12, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 34 pages ; cm.
- Also considers legislation to authorize Fort Macomb, La., ruins land transfer to Motor League of Louisiana.
Considers (71) H.R. 8288, (71) H.R. 12524.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2488181