Cotton Classification, Investigation of Cotton Exchanges, Agricultural Marketing Act Amendment, Cottonseed Grading, Nursery Site in Cherry County, Nebr., Coordinate Fiscal Business of Department of Agriculture and Alaska Game Commission, Use and Occupancy of National Forest Lands [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Agriculture, Seventy-First Congress, third session, on Jan. 26-28, Feb. 5, 6, 1931
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 71 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial V.
Considers (71) H.J. Res. 329, (71) S.J. Res. 195, (71) S. 2354, (71) H.R. 12011, (71) H.R. 14257, (71) S. 4856, (71) H.J. Res. 394, (71) H.R. 16336.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2488193