For the Correction of the Naval Records of Officers and Sailors Who Served on the "Harvard" and the "Yale" During the Spanish War (H.R. 2388) [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-First Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 221-222 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 97. and Considers (70) H.R. 11688, (71) H.R. 2388.
- "Oct. 10, 1929.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 3 of 34., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2488577