Allowing the Rank, Pay, and Allowances of a Colonel, Medical Corps, U.S. Army, or of a Captain, Medical Corps, U.S. Navy, to Any Medical Officer Below Such Rank Assigned to Duty as Physician to the White House (H.R. 6848) [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-First Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1929.
- Physical Description:
- 343-344 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 138.
Considers (71) H.R. 6848.
- "Dec. 7, 1929."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 4 of 34.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2488618