For the Relief of Samuel David Singer (H.R. 9071) [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-First Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- page 983 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 288.
Considers (70) H.R. 13129, (71) H.R. 9071.
- "Feb. 14, 1930."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 11 of 34.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2488769