Hearing on H.R. 10259, for the Relief of Charles W. Eaton [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-First Congress, third session, on Feb. 9, 1931
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 4,185-4,189 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 755. and Considers (71) H.R. 10259.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 11 of 13. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2489239