For the Relief of Francis Michael Tully (H.R. 8745). Mr. Welsh of Pennsylvania [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Second Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Physical Description:
- pages 1,231 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 386.
Considers (72) H.R. 8745.
- "Feb. 20, 1932."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 13 of 28.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2489872