Providing That Any Officer or Enlisted Man of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps, Retired on Account of Disability Incurred in Time of War, During the Period of Such Retirement Shall Be Allowed Longevity Pay in His Respective Grade (H.R. 8749). Mr. Swing [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Second Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Physical Description:
- 2,227-2,228 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 611.
Considers (72) H.R. 8749.
- United States. Navy—Officers—Retirement—Law and legislation
- United States. Marine Corps—Officers—Retirement—Law and legislation
- United States. Navy—Pay, allowances, etc
- United States. Marine Corps—Pay, allowances, etc
- Retired military personnel—Legal status, laws, etc—United States
- Disability retirement—Law and legislation—United States
- "Apr. 4, 1932."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 23 of 28.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2490097