Simplification of the Calendar [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Seventieth Congress, second session, on Dec. 20, 21, 1928, Jan. 7-11, 14, 18, 21, 1929
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1928.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 536 pages ; cm.
- Considers H.J. Res. 334, requesting the President to propose the calling of an international conference for the simplification of the calendar, or to accept, on behalf of the U.S., an invitation to participate in such a conference. and Considers (70) H.J. Res. 334.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2490382