Investigation of Real Estate Bondholders' Reorganizations. <Part 1> [microform] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee To Investigate Real Estate Bondholders' Reorganizations, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on Sept. 6-8, 25, 26, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee to Investigate Real Estate Bondholders' Reorganizations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 556 pages ; cm.
- Investigates the methods, activities, and practices of the so-called "protective bondholders' committees." Sept. 6-8 hearings were held in Chicago, Ill.; Sept. 25 and 26 hearings were held in New York City.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2490505