Hearing on H.R. 4554, To Amend Section 4808 of the Revised Statutes (U.S.C., Title 24, Sec. 3) To Prevent Discriminatory Reductions in Pay of the Retired Personnel of the Navy and Marine Corps [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on May 9, 10, 16, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- 1,817-1,820 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 83.
Considers (73) H.R. 4554.
- United States. Navy—Reserves—Medical care—Law and legislation
- United States. Marine Corps—Reserves—Medical care—Law and legislation
- United States. Marine Corps—Medical care—Law and legislation
- United States. Navy—Medical care—Law and legislation
- Retired military personnel—Medical care—Law and legislation—United States
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 19 of 22.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2490599