Appointments in the Bureau of Internal Revenue. Part 1 [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Civil Service, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on May 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, 19, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 253 pages ; cm.
- Investigates alleged political favoritism in Bureau of Prohibition, Bureau of Industrial Alcohol, and Bureau of Internal Revenue employees appointments. Also considers legislation to restrict appointments to persons on a civil service eligible list.
Considers (73) S.J. Res. 113.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2491733