Stock Exchange Practices. Part 18, Reports on Cleveland Banking Investigation [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Stock Exchange Practices, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on May 3, 4, 1934
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Stock Exchange Practices
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 7,973-8,267 pages ; cm.
- Microfiche Note: Part 18 begins on microfiche No. 6 of 9. Hearing was also filmed as S453-1-C. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2491784