Survey of Conditions of the Indians in the U.S. Part 32, Idaho and Washington [microform] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Subcommittee on S. Res. 79, Seventy-Third Congress, first session, on Oct. 23-25, 28, 1933
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Subcommittee on Senate Resolution 79.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 16,947-17,224, vi pages ; cm.
- Hearings were held on Oct. 23 in Desmet, Idaho; Oct. 24 in Lapwai, Idaho; Oct. 25 in Nespelem, Wash.; and Oct. 28 in Bellingham, Wash.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.In 2/2:In 2/3/pt.32
- Microfiche Note: Part 32 begins on microfiche No. 9 of 12.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1971. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2491794