Relief of Cyril Ambrose Deery (H.R. 13494). Mr. Andrew of Massachusetts [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Second Congress, second session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Physical Description:
- pages 2,803 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 824. and Considers (72) H.R. 13494.
- "Jan. 4, 1933.", Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 3 of 9., and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2491930