Hearing on H.R. 6116, for the Relief of Hobart McKinley Griffin [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Second Congress, second session, on Jan. 10, 1933
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Physical Description:
- 2,945-2,948 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 852. and Considers (72) H.R. 6116.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 4 of 9. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part III
View MARC record | catkey: 2491959