Tennessee Valley Authority. <Volume 1> [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Military Affairs, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on Mar. 28-30, Apr. 2, 3, 9, 10, 1935
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 554 pages : foldouts ; cm.
- Considers legislation to include Cumberland, Tombigbee, and Bear Rivers in TVA, to construct Tennessee River channel between Paducah, Ky., and Knoxville, Tenn., and to expand TVA hydroelectric power program. Also examines potential impact of expanded Government hydroelectric power program on coal industry and private utility companies.
Considers (74) H.R. 6876, (74) H.R. 6793, (74) H.R. 4676, (74) H.R. 2865, (74) H.R. 6364, (74) H.R. 6774.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2492199