Old-Age Pension Plans and Organizations. Part 2 [microform] : hearings before the United States House Select Committee Investigating Old-Age Pension Organizations, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session, on Apr. 21, 22, 1936
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee Investigating Old-Age Pension Organizations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 229-332 pages ; cm.
- Continuation of investigation of practices of Old Age Revolving Pensions, Ltd. Also considers impact of Townsend national pension plan on national economy. and Considers (74) H.R. 7154.
- Microfiche Note: Part 2 begins on microfiche No. 3 of 11. and Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2492441