To Authorize the Secretary of the Navy To Proceed with the Construction of Certain Public Works, and for Other Purposes (H.R. 2879). Mr. Buck [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- page 555 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 160.
Considers (74) H.R. 2879, (74) H.R. 5576.
- "Feb. 26, 1935."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 6 of 22.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2492646