Authorizing the Secretary of the Navy To Accept on Behalf of the U.S. the Devise and Bequest of Real and Personal Property of the Late Paul E. McDonnold, Passed Assistant Surgeon with the Rank of Lieutenant Commander, Medical Corps, U.S. Navy, Retired (H. R. 8141). Mr. Vinson of Georgia [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Physical Description:
- pages 1,377 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 352.
Considers (74) H.R. 8141.
- "May 14, 1935."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 15 of 22.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2492838