Railway Signal Systems [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session, on Mar. 19, 1937
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 64 pages ; cm.
- Considers legislation to require railroads to install and maintain block-signal systems, interlocking highway grade crossing protective barriers, automatic train stop and train controls, cab signal devices and other safety systems. and Considers (75) H.R. 185.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2493171