Tom Mooney [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee No. 1 (Judiciary), Seventy-Fifth Congress, third session, on May 11, 17, 1938
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee No. 1.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 154 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 18. Considers resolution to urge Calif. Gov. Frank F. Merriam to pardon former labor union activist Thomas J. Mooney.
Considers (75) S.J. Res. 127, (75) H.J. Res. 297.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2493469