Authorizing the Secretary of the Navy To Construct and Maintain a Government Radio-Broadcasting Station; Authorizing the U.S. Commissioner of Education To Provide Programs of National and International Interest; Making Necessary Appropriations for the Construction, Maintenance, and Operation of the Station and Production of Programs Therefor; and for Other Purposes (H.R. 4281). Mr. Celler [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Fifth Congress, third session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 1,893-1,894 pages ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 598.
Considers (75) H.R. 4281.
- "Feb. 2, 1938."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 4 of 25.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2493563