To Amend the Part of the Act Entitled "An Act Making Appropriations for the Naval Service for the Fiscal Year Ending June 30, 1921, and for Other Purposes," Approved June 4, 1920, Relating to the Conservation, Care, Custody, Protection, and Operation of the Naval Petroleum and Oil-Shale Reserves (S. 1131) [microform] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Fifth Congress, third session, on June 7-9, 1938
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Physical Description:
- 3,771-3,845 pages ; cm.
- Committee Serial No. 708.
Considers (75) S. 1131.
- Microfiche Note: Hearing begins on microfiche No. 24 of 25.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2493674