For the Relief of William Lester Taylor (H.R. 3077). Mr. Johnson of West Virginia [microform] / United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Fifth Congress, first session
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1937.
- Physical Description:
- page 311 ; cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Committee Serial No. 148.
Considers (75) H.R. 3077.
- "Feb. 19, 1937."
Microfiche Note: Committee Print begins on microfiche No. 4 of 17.
Record is based on bibliographic data in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index. Reuse except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Westport, Conn.] : Greenwood Press, 1973. 11 x 15 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Indexed in CIS US Congressional Committee Hearings Index Part IV
View MARC record | catkey: 2493827